Monday, August 4, 2008

And so it started (Dylan)

Hi. Dylan here. Wanting to you about how and when in started. So I, in a moment of profound honesty and filled with love and fervour, told Tamsyn that, in my previous relationship, my partner and I used to 'play'. Fucked other people. In front of each other. I was so scared about what she would think. These were early days after all. To my surprise, she told me that she has always thought about stuff like that, wanted to do stuff like that. Must say, did not expect that.... she was so pretty, bubbly, innocent-looking ..... hmmmm. And, before me, only had two lovers: her ex-husband, and one other.

So, we left it at that. Then, one night we went out, to a lounge, hot and sexy house music playing. We both had a little too much to drink. We could not keep our hands off each other. At some stage, she sat down on the leather couches, watching me dance. Opposite her sat three 'young' men (under 30). Tamsyn is 33. (This was the beginning of her quest for finding young beautiful boys to play with!). At some stage she said to me: "Baby, that guy is checking me out". "Hmmm", I said, "and what do you want to do about it my baby?". She looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes and asked:"what CAN I do baby"? I felt the butterflies in my tummy, as I replied "you can do what you want my love, be free, be free with me". "Are you sure", she asked, "are you sure, sure?". She must've asked me seven times! I nodded, moving away from her, giving her the space to operate. I saw her gesturing the young one over, seating himself next to her. Within seconds I saw the new love of my life engaged into some very deep and hot kissing with a guy that she has just met. God, I was so turned on, but also so so scared. Will I lose her? Was there something wrong with me? That I can get so much pleasure from watching my love, seeing the signs of her passion, knowing her body, how it responds,and knowing just how horny she was right then. But at the same time allowing, no FACILTATING this! What was going through her mind? And I was so turned on ... They spent a long time kissing that night. Me, watching from the side, and occasionally going over to kiss her myself.Fuck, what the people must've thought! At one stage, I even offered my car keys to her (them), encouraging her to go and fuck! Was I crazy?

That night, when we eventually left, there was something new between us. A new knowledge, a new secret. Was this good? Will we survive this evening. Fuck yes! I realised that I was so turned on, this was me. And, I knew that she,when she thrust her tongue into his mouth the first time, trusted me. Completely. She trusted my love for her. It was exciting, scary, sexy, liberating, all at the same time. I then knew that I trusted my love for her. When we eventually got home, we fucked like demons. I have never felt this close to anyone before. What was going through her mind?

More to come:

The party
Big boy, all talk, no balls
The first sex
The disappointing fuck
Getting hot and heavy in the car
Fucking alone (well, with MMS's)
Fucking six guys on one night
Sucking the boys in the parking lot
Oh that beautiful boy
So many men, so little time
The school parking lot

and much,much more

No comments: