Thursday, August 7, 2008

So many men, so little time

Dylan.

This is out of sync with the story we still want to tell, but it was so awesome, just had to tell it now.

So last night we went to the Fantasy Club (Pharaohs). A singles party was advertised, and I thought Tamsyn may enjoy having a pick of boys. She was not keen, having had a disappointing experience at the club the last time. When we got there, it did not look to good. She is very specific in what she likes, and short and fat is not it. But, there was a guy there that we have met at other parties. Elton. So Elton and her have kissed before, but not much more. But there was the promise of a fuck somewhere in the future, and very strong and visible sexual tension. Elton also brought his vanilla cousin (birthday boy). A really hot looking 30-year old. Hmmm, before long, Elton and Tamsyn were snogging, while the rest of the single and desperate men looked on. Birthday boy was shy, but I could tell that she liked him, and pretty soon she waved him over. Birthday boy and Elton sandwiched her, and she kissed them alternatively. She wanted to suck BB right there on the dance floor, but he was too shy. So we got a room. The three of us fucked her alternatively. I must say, I don't think I've ever seen her cum so much. She must've had 40 orgasms. BB was really good. Nice big cock, hard as rock, and it never failed him. He would collapse from fatigue, but that cock stayed ramrod straight! We must've fucked her for an hour solid. Her screams filled the venue. When I slipped out for a smoke, I got some really curious looks - hehehe.

We finally got dressed, and went back into the venue. This was weird - last Friday we were at the dance club, and she picked up a guy (Hilton). We were on our way to car to fuck, when his mate intercepted Hilton and did the moral thing on him. So, nothing happened. And right here, in the fantasy club, was Hilton. Fuck, what a co-incidence. Tamsyn and Hilton quickly got hot and heavy on the bridge over the swimming pool, and before long we were back in the room. Her third new guy for the night. Again, the orgasms kept on coming. I watched her while she fucked - she is so fucken hot and sexy! Hilton asked if we minded if he invited his friend in - I saw the friend before, so I said yes (she hasn't seen him, but she trusts me). So Walter came in, good-looking boy, but a cock the size of a crayon. She sucked him a bit, and then let him fuck her - but I could see by her body response that this guy was doing nothing for her. "My turn" I said, as Walter rolled away.

Anyway, she left that evening being very satisfied - in her own words: never been fucked like that! Off course, when we got home, we had to fuck again. I love her so much.

I wonder how she will tell this story?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody, it's Justin from Canada I'm fond of French studying and television. I work for a video game translation company. Life here in Japan is great!